Thoughts on the Heroine movie:
- The background score has an uncanny resemblance to the Batman score
- Follows the Madhur Bhandarkar movie template to a t, and makes it extra boring and predictable.
- On the subject of predictability, no surprises whatsoever in the plot, except the ending. Probably shows how desensitized I’ve become to all the drama (have you?).
- Talking of endings, that’s another uncanny resemblance to the Batman series – The Dark Knight Rises this time.
- People seem to be finding solace in European countries these days, though the film doesn’t disclose the exact one (unlike ZNMD)
- Lead character is slightly less demented than the Rockstar counterpart, though not by much. I’m beginning to wonder you need to be bipolar to become a star.
- This ain’t no Sunset Boulevard.