My name is Aditya Banerjee and I am currently leading the Digital Marketing team in Boehringer Ingelheim India. My previous stints include:
- Working as a Digital Strategist in Cipla Ltd
- Working in the IS team of Cadbury India
- Completing my Master of Management in 2010 from Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Working as an Application Developer in Kolkata for IBM India Private Ltd
- Graduating from the Indian Institute of Technology Madras in 2005 with a Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering degree
- Representing India in the 33rd International Chemistry Olympiad in 2001 and winning a silver medal
I have been working with computers from the early 1990’s, and have also worked on old machines like the 286 & Spectrum. My first experience with Windows based systems was on a Pentium MMX based PC in 1997, where I started trying out different types of software.
I love listening to all kinds of music, at times listening to 150-200 songs a day (my last.fm profile). I also like photography, origami, blogging and tinkering with gadgets. My friends consider me geeky, but they also appreciate my sense of humour. So, basically, a technology geek :).