One of the main objectives behind watching PK for me was to make this post. So here goes:
- If you thought the PK poster was controversial, just imagine what would’ve happened had he landed in an urban area and encountered an iPod Shuffle carrying thief.
- I half expected to have an ET like cycle sequence given the carrier equipped cycle that Jaggu was riding in her intro sequence.
- The initial Jaggu courtship track has got to be one of the shortest on record in Bollywood.
- A 6 hour handholding session to just learn a language or two, and nothing else! The Hollywood aliens are much much faster at this kind of data transfer.
- There are way too many dancing cars in Rajasthan & Delhi, given PK’s constantly changing wardrobe.
- I seriously wonder what people in embassies do.
- Then again, solving romantic issues with a call to an embassy is probably better than the use of vacuum cleaners to deliver babies.
- If you do want to watch aliens listening to earth music, check out Guardians of the Galaxy.
- If there’s a sequel, will it be called Prrish?
- Parting thought – imagine PK & friends feeling depressed and doing the cheering up dance sequence on his home planet.